South West Forum has specialist expertise in many aspects of organisational development including in measuring and demonstrating impact and social value through our South West Impact Hub. We provide one-off or ongoing support, advice and consultancy in the following specialist areas:
- Impact: Measuring and demonstrating impact and social value, independent project evaluation;
- Collaboration: Helping you work with others more effectively - partnerships, consortia, mergers and independent chairing and facilitation;
- Policy: Policy interpretation, analysis and advice;
- Engagement: Voice, influence and campaigning, engagement strategies and engaging marginalised groups;
- Communications: Consulting the voluntary sector, communicating more effectively;
We are pleased to work with public and private as well as voluntary organisations.
South West Forum delivers support and consultancy because it furthers our mission and charitable objectives. We do not exist to make a profit and any surplus from consultancy is invested back into supporting and building the capacity of social purpose organisations.
We believe that the work of voluntary and community organisations is fundamental to an effective and healthy democratic society. We aim to ensure that the passion, values, independence, social purpose and the not-for-private-profit ethos upon which voluntary and community activity is based are properly and widely understood, recognised and valued.
We understand the importance of voluntary sector infrastructure in achieving these aims.
Our consultancy services will help your organisation meet the challenges you face and maximise the opportunities available to you. We will tailor our work to the specific priorities of your organisation but follow a simple process to ensure our work with you is effective and offers excellent value for money. We will:
- Respond quickly to your enquiry, clarifying details as necessary before preparing a proposal for you to review.
- Make adjustments to the proposal as required, so that we both have clear expectations and outcomes in mind at the beginning of our work together
- Make full use of the latest communication tools to help you in your work, but also recognise the critical importance of personal face to face contact.
- Present our work according to your preferences – documents in hard or electronic copy, presentations, summaries, web content etc
We are also happy to respond to tender documents and welcome informal enquiries at an early stage in your planning to advise on how might best support you
Have a look at some recent examples of work in our consultancy portfolio, and get in touch to talk about how our expertise can benefit your organisation.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements on 01392 247901, or email a member of the team via the links here...
Find a published example of a recent piece of work here...
South West Forum is an approved BIG Assist Supplier offering support to infrastructure organisations and can be found in the BIG Assist ‘marketplace’. After the completion of 19 projects in recent months our average customer feedback rating is 4.5 out of 5.